Thursday, December 23, 2010

December Pics

I am much too tired to do a full on post.  The two people I back up at work are on vacation and everything has blown up in their absence.  Not even kidding - I didn't talk to any of my work friends until after lunch today - and I didn't walk out of the office until 7:05 pm last night.  So, it's fair to say I'm exhausted.  But I know that if I don't get atleast the pictures loaded from our early Christmas - it just won't happen.

Please please please be happy with just pictures.  And know that I enjoyed spending the day surrounded by all my brothers and sisters.  It takes a lot of coordination to get all five of us together and I treasure it.  And my parents, aunts, uncles, and grand-parents are pretty cool too.

Turns out we let Daddy take most of the Christmas pictures...so here are cute December pics...

Obviously not a huge fan of Santa this year

Hugging on Henry

More hugs

Crossing his legs to eat

Uh Oh!  Caught Ya!

First spaghetti dinner

Not quite sure what to do with a popsicle...

Early Christmas present from Mommy & Daddy!!!

First Bubble Bath!

Stuffing his face with cinnamon raisin bread before school

Merry Christmas!
Loves!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails