Thursday, December 8, 2011

Patrick by Numbers: 3



*Weighs approximately 13 pounds 10 ounces, I’m sure he’s taller but I have no idea how much.

*Solidly in 3-6 month clothes.

*Obsessed with sucking on his hands.  I’m fairly certain he’s close to being able to get his whole hand in there.

*Stopped sleeping through the night as soon as he got used to being at daycare.  We are back to getting up 2-3 times a night.  Yay for us.

*We have upped his bottles at daycare to 4 oz.  We send four, but he usually only eats 3.

*He will be embarrassed about this one day, but he can toot with the best of them.  I’m just glad all the gas isn’t making his tummy hurt.  That would be worse than the smelliest of toots.

*He doesn’t enjoy tummy time but he is really trying to roll over.  I suppose he’s motivated.

*He is still a wonderful baby.  Perfectly happy most of the time.  Loves to be held and loves to smile.

*He is starting coo A LOT.  Quite possibly the most adorable thing ever.  Of course he stops as soon as we break 
out the video camera, so I will just have to really focus on remembering.



*He spent his first night away from home on December 2nd.  I was totally against it but then gave in because a full 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep sounded beautiful.  He did great, though he was mad he didn’t get any boobage.  

*He has rekindled his love for the swing after we turned it to swing front to back instead of side to side.

*He is VERY alert and loves to observe everything.  I swear we have caught him watching Cars with William.  He does have a great seat in the swing.

*Has had a stuffy nose and congestion for about a month now, but we do everything we can (saline, humidifier, aspirator when necessary) and nothing gives.  The doctor won’t do anything until it turns into an ear infection.  I don’t understand; I just hope it magically goes away one day.

*Travels in the car well but inconsistent.  He did GREAT on the way up to Cleveland, but then cried for 2 hours straight on the way back.  His feelings were obviously hurt about something….

*He loves to be in the Moby wrap.  He falls asleep in it 9 out of 10 times.  I don’t mind.  It’s nice to have him all snuggly on me, and it sure does make grocery shopping easier.

*Is no longer taking baby Zantac.  He stopped spitting up as often and as much, generally, and he’s definitely not unhappy about it anymore.  Plus, he hated taking it, I don’t think it was very tasty.  Though he is still pretty good at creating a bunch of laundry for me and him… ha!

*Loves to be tickled.  Especially his cheeks.  We get the best smiles ever doing that.  Love him.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails