Sunday, November 6, 2011
Patrick By Numbers : 2
* Our littlest man turned two months old this week and he celebrated by deciding to sleep through the night. Atleast on the week days - daycare is rough stuff and apparently really wears him out. We aren't complaining.
* He weighed 12lbs 5 ounces and is 23 inches tall. 75th percentile for both. Chunkers.
* He thinks Daddy saying "guh" is funny and loves to have his cheeks tickled.
* He holds his head up really well when behing held, but hates tummy time, so I'm not sure how he got so good at it. Guess he got tired of looking at the shoulder seam on my shirt.
* Rocked it pretending to be a football for Halloween... yes, I know, I STILL haven't done a Halloween post.
* He is way more alert more of the time now. It's fun to watch him look and pay attention to things. And he has such pretty blue eyes - we are all enjoying seeing more of them.
* Still on baby Zantac for his reflux. It usually doesn't bother him to much, thank goodness, but when it does - he lets out the most pitiful "i hurt" cry and it breaks both our hearts.
* He is still the chillest most relaxed baby of all time. He's happy doing most anything, including watching mommy fold his clothes on the floor.
* He definitely has started cooing but gets camera shy and stops as soon as the red light on the video camera goes on. Sweet sweet noises.
* I think we might have this whole nursing thing down. We've had to do it in some fairly questionable circumstances and he has been un-phased for the most part. Shoot - I guess he's just hungry and you don't want to get in the way of a hungry baby! ha!
* He is still in size 1 diapers - though occasionally we think they are getting small, but the twos still seem SO big. No biggie, Target doesn't sell size 1 in value sized boxes, so we will have to buy more soon enough and there won't be any going to waste if he decides to change on us suddenly.
* Until he started daycare on the first, his schedule was eat, play, nap at about a two - three hour rotation. And he always woke up between 5:30 & 5:45 every morning. We could set our clock to it almost.
* He is almost totally out of 0-3 month clothes but not quite big enough for all his 3-6 month wardrobe. I'm not a huge fan of this in between stage but I'm happy to be able to start to rotate some new outfits. I get bored with baby clothes quickly, which is no good when I can't just go buy new cute pieces. He makes everything look good though, so I shouldn't whine too much. Atleast he's staying in the right season so far - I'm terrified he's going to get too big for the clothes we have and we'll HAVE to buy him new ones.... He is a chunk...