Monday, February 2, 2009

I'm so proud of myself



Sam finally got home Saturday afternoon and I had managed to keep it a secret all week that I had ordered the missing hardware and bought the baby bedding - so when he walked upstairs he saw the made up crib and he didn't have to mess with any of it!!

(Well - he had already refinished the wood..but yeah)

The really cool part about the crib is that it was his, and all his sisters and brothers, crib - which I think is really special.    When we first found out we were pregnant, we ran a covert operation to Babies R Us, and actually found the crib bedding.  And the best part - it's gender neutral colors and not too "baby"...  The bunnies just make me happy, what can I say?!

Apparently I am going to feel good only every other day.  Today is not one of those days.  I got all showered and dressed and went to work - 45 minutes later I had made the one phone call I needed to and then came home.  My breakfast was making threats - and it wasn't pretty...ugh!  
But, hopefully, only one more week of this - I am exactly 12 weeks pregnant today..!  I had to go to Publix to get something for lunch, and found myself on the icecream aisle - and I rediscovered Bed & Jerry's Half Baked - it really does make everything better...haha!  It's funny - I really wasn't going to eat the whole thing - but there's that critical moment before it gets too melty that there's no point in putting it back in  the freezer - so yeah - I ate the whole thing and it was great!  Probably not to going to be so great later - but laying in bed - it feels just fine! ;)

(Having an issue getting the pictures where I want them...maybe it will work out when I post..hmm)

Loves!  More later!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails