Monday, February 9, 2009

SECOND TRIMESTER!!

I finally made it!!  13 weeks AND the nausea is gone but I'm still going to bed early - but definitely not staying asleep which is not fun.  I had a cold all weekend - and I don't know if it was that or the fact that life has me pretty freaked out right now -but I fell asleep around 9:30 and then woke up at 11:45 and didn't see sleep again until around 5 am.  Not cool.  And now - a nap isn't even possible after Sam left for work.  Anyway - whatcha gonna do.  I'm just happy to not be nauseous.

Found out this weekend that another friend is pregnant - it must be the Columbus water...crazy!  Exciting!!!  She's 5 weeks I think - and it's kinda fun being the one that knows something about being pregnant - haha!  But she did explain my love affair with bread - something about it metabolizes really fast or something now...  

Sam and I have been walking 2.5 - 4 miles everyday - and goodness - the 4 mile days hurt my back so bad.  Which is strange - because I'm not walking with my back - it's my legs that should be sore...  But I enjoy the time with no distractions with him - so it's ok for now. ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails