Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Almond Joys have nuts - Mounds don't...

First of all - I would like it noted - that I knew the appropriate jingle and Sam did not...

Now that that's out of the way - we're having a BOY!!!  Which is pretty darn exciting!  And as much as I wanted to buy little dresses - we always wanted a boy first - so it's pretty nice of the baby to meet our demands.  Sam is super excited - and his dad, I hear from his secretary, is VERY excited!  (which is adorable)  So - yeah - there you have it.  

OH!  The name we picked out is William Thomas - our dad's first names - gotta keep it in the family.  And he will be called William.  There will be NO shortening/nickname - I am VERY firm on this - the whole reason I picked William is because I have though it was a beautiful name.  Just saying.  Of course, he (the baby) can decide to shorten it - but that's out of my control I guess...  Ok - I'm off my soap box...  I can't wait!

Now - if we could just sell the house so we could actually work on the nursery - that would be exciting!!  

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I knew it! ;)

Congrats! by the way, boys are awesome -- they totally love their mamas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails