Monday, March 9, 2009

At the risk of seeming hypocritical...

My wonderfully obsessive husband went online to do some research about those 3d/4d(?) ultrasounds that you can do early to find out the gender - and lo and behold - found out that we could do it for a slightly reasonable price.  Which was just low enough that he could try and make a case for it.  Of course.  Gotta love him.

Even though I think it's ridiculous and silly to spend the money - he managed to get an appointment for tomorrow morning.  Of course.  So at some point after 11:00 am we will have a DVD/pictures/etc. of our tiny little (alien looking) gender determined baby.  

That's the exciting part!  We will know whether it's a boy or a girl!  I could care less about the pictures - they're are definitely going to freak me out more than a little bit - but I can know whether to buy dresses (yay!) or t-shirts(Sam will be pleased..!)

Ok - there will definitely be another post tomorrow - what what!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I've eaten my words so many times since becoming a mom -- it's not even funny! Seriously, everything you think you'll never do -- you eventually do. (i.e. sucker in for a 3D/4D ultrasound, warm a bottle in the microwave, let your kid walk around with snot on his face, give in just so they'll stop whining, etc, etc.

If you're in or around Dahlonega, they do gender identification in 3D/4D at the Women's center for $75.

I think it's a boy! :)

Congrats! So glad you've entered the blogosphere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails