Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Becoming a mom has been the most rewarding thing I have ever had the privilege of tackling and I am so grateful that William chose us.  He is an absolute joy and his giggles warm my heart.  I also consider being a mom the hardest, most frustrating thing I have ever done/am doing but without that I would never understand why all other moms say "it's worth it."


And he most certainly is worth it.  All of it.

Happy Mother's Day most especially to my two wonderful moms - who showed me how to keep my head high and love unconditionally.  Y'all always let me be my own person, crazy paperclips in my hair, styling myself like Clarissa, and all of my many haircuts and colors - I hope I have the wherewithall to let William find his own way like y'all let me find mine (though I'm sure it helps that I ended up with my natural red hair and conservative dresses)  I know I gave y'all a run for your sanity for a couple years - but I'm sure y'all think I'm worth it too.  Much love - hughugkisskiss.

Loves.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails