Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My Water Babies

I know I know.... I haven't posted in two weeks.  Would you believe me that I've been busy at work, busy at home, and no time inbetween?  Hopefully - because - it's definitely the truth.  I really don't even have time to do a real post right now.  I'm supposed to be getting into bed so I can a headstart on only sleeping two hours at a time... haha!!

So - I will give you a post of pictures yet again.  It's getting warm/HOT in Columbus right on schedule, or a bit early... and we have broken out the blow up pool we bought on super clearance last year.  The boys love it.  Especially William.  I can't get enough of them in the water.  Such happy boys.

And to top it off - my dad must have known that I would forget to pack up the zebra pool for the weekend, and found a super awesome pool at an amazing deal, so the water fun continued at their house this past weekend....   goodness I have a lot of blogging to catch up on.















Loves.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails