Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I'm really trying...


...to get on here and write a decent update post but I just don't have the time or the energy. Just to explain, quickly, last week William was ridiculously fussy, ALL WEEK. Sam texted my mom to get her to come down and help since Dad had the flu -and thank goodness she did. Long story short - I broke down and called the peditrician and took him in on Friday. He has colic/gas issues. So it wasn't all in my head - which was a huge relief! We got a prescription for stronger gas drops and life has been better.

I knew we would have a colicky baby. I'm just glad that I didn't try and deal with it alone for more than a week. We are nazis about him getting that medicine now...

My dad came down this week - because even though he has the medicine he's still really upset about his tummy and isn't sleeping well. I'm not looking forward to having to do this alone again next week - it's going to be an adjustment.

We're going to Cleveland for the weekend so all the extended family can meet William. Maybe I'll try and write more tomorrow - but don't hold your breath - I have to pack up the entire house, including the kitchen sink, for the trip.. ;)



Oh - and little man was One Month Old on Monday; though I guess technically he was 4 weeks old on Monday...

He's such a cute kid... :) Love him.

Loves.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails