Monday, September 28, 2009

iPhone Pics


Carseat in the Pack n Play on vibrate. Honestly this did work for about 15 minutes, I just happened to think it was amusing enough to take a picture right when he woke up.


Playing with Daddy at lunch


Giving Daddy his very serious face


I love it when he falls asleep on me, especially when I'm parked on the couch in the middle of a Law & Order marathon.


We have graduated to the HUMONGOUS swaddle blanket that my aunt's mom made. And thank goodness, because the receiving blankets just aren't cutting it for naps anymore.


Playing with the mirror in the crib.


Loves.

1 comment:

Meg said...

What a cute little guy! I love how expressive he is. And I can totally see how he resembles both you and Sam. Congratulations!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails