Friday, February 12, 2010

Nothing more magical

I love snow. Like a little kid loves snow. I get all excited and could watch it fall all day. Love. This is the second year in a row that it has snowed in Columbus. Last year it snowed when I was around 12 weeks pregnant and I had to build a snowman by myself because we couldn't find Sam's gloves. It was lovely spending the day with him sitting by the fire and chatting pretending we were out of power. (that part probably only lasted about maybe 60 minutes but it was still nice)
February Last Year with my Masterpiece
This time Sam is in England and for the first time this week I REALLY wish he was here to see the snow and be with our little family. (I wish he was here more today than at the the random wake up calls in the middle of the night by pepito...) William didn't think too much of the snow - but considering he's only six months old that's to be expected. But I did manage to bundle him up, plop him in the bumpo and prove that he saw it.

so cute all bundled up
Funny all that has changed since the last snow. Wouldn't trade it for anything.

Loves.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails